Each month we will unpack a V1.0 Eating Saboteur that we all have. It may be the:
- Numbing out. You're not wanting to think or feel. The TV is on, or you're mindlessly scrolling or gaming...and eating
- Distracting you. Maybe you're so busy running around taking care of everyone else. There's no more energy left for you (cue the snacks)
- Given up hope. Maybe you feel like whatever you do, it will not make a difference to your weight, so you may as well just eat
- Rebelling. Screw this. I'm eating this and no one can stop me!
- Self Critical. You are your harshest judge and you always fall short. You tell yourself how flawed you are whatever you do is never enough.....and then eat.
- The Avoider. Do you tell yourself that you'll start again tomorrow or Monday? Secretly you hope that tomorrow your eating will be better or fixed? This is the avoider part that wants the problem to be fixed whilst engaging in the old eating habits.
You will receive a worksheet to help you identify the traits and qualities of each Eating Saboteur. You will receive a hypnosis audio for each Saboteur that you will listen to at night each night before bed, plus you will receive a process to complete in the moment when this Eating Saboteur appears. There will be prompts and support. in the Facebook Community.